|Type of record:||Archaeology|
|Name:||Temple of Peace, Crewe Hall Park|
The Temple of Peace stood in woodland on the north shore of the lake in Crewe Hall Park. It remained standing until at least 1892.
|Parish:||CREWE GREEN, CREWE AND NANTWICH, CHESHIRE EAST|
- GARDEN TEMPLE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- LANDSCAPE PARK (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)